Friday

Mexican Delight

"I love making this for big groups. It is easy and fast and I get compliments every time I make it! This also freezes really well, so make a little extra for a quick meal later on!"
-Veanne Elg

Ingredients:
2 lbs hamburger
1 onion (chopped)
1 green pepper (chopped)
1 (8 oz) tub sour cream
2 cans chili or 1 can chili and 1 can beans
Cheese, grated
Lettuce
Tomatoes
Fritos

Directions:
Fry hamburger, onion and green pepper until hamburger is done. Add chili and sour cream and simmer. You can add more chili or more sour cream for the right consistency. Serve over lettuce and Fritos. Top with grated cheese, a dab of sour cream, olives, and tomatoes.

1 comment:

Jake and Annika said...

Mom,
I love this recipe! Jake was an instant fan, and Anson loved eating it as well (Oh, and playing with it, and squishing it in his fingers, and throwing it on the floor and in his hair). Thanks for the food - and huge clean up party afterwards!