"This is easy to make and yummy! Plus it is easy clean up! I just put all of it in a Tupperware and it makes good leftovers!"
-Cami Lister
Ingredients:
Rice (about 1 C per person, cooked. We like the sticky rice.)
Cream of chicken soup (I do about 1 can per 4 people)
Sour cream
Chicken, cooked and cut up in bite size pieces
Lo-mien Chinese noodles
Almonds
Cheese-grated
Green onions, diced
Olives, chopped
Tomatoes, chopped
Pineapple, chunks (drain juice)
Coconut
Any other toppings you like
Directions:
You can add and delete anything you like. make it your own! The way I make it, is I put the chicken soup, 1/2 can of water and about 1/2 C sour cream and put it all in a saucepan until it is bubbly. Put it all on top of rice, and add the ingredients as you like.
Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















No comments:
Post a Comment